Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, December 05, 2005

All that i want is to be...where you are

[Every road that I've been down
The only truth that I have found
There's only one thing I can't live without
You] Rascall Flatts<----my new obsession

Okay, so things are going well now. I was in a rather bad mood last night so i wrote half of a journal entry about being all angry and then i got over it. For some reason my sister and her friend took over my brothers sn a few minutes ago and imed me random crap for a few minutes. I love my squishy more than anything right now!! I mis her.

Congratulations to all of the UF 2010ers. Can't wait to have you guys up here. Congrats Lyn, Katie, Kyle, and Silvermintz.

Other than that stuff. Kyle and i have decided on a truce, we'll see what happens with this. Classes are over on WEDNESDAY!!! I cant wait, and then on tuesday dan and i are going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO AMAZING! If i can get past saturday and my two exams that would be super amazing.

Apparently i am toasty? im not sure why. But my squishy is coming up either the 13-14 until the 16 of january, and she is amazing. she will most likely bring kyle, but as i stated before we are not in "hate mode" as we normally are. I think it will be great fun for all of us. Plus they will be up here next year, and we gotta show them how us gators roll.


ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!