Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

These are my confessions:

[Well in the end, we can all call a friend, well that's something that I know as true
In a thousand years, and a thousand tears, I'll come finding my original crew
Cause to me throughout eternity there is somewhere we are welcome to go
I said it's something free that means a lot to me, when I'm with my friends I feel home]OAR (because they are here at UF in concert tonight...and because I love my friends)

I don't really know who reads this anymore. I don't post in here that often but I guess that I will now. Read it if you're bored.

I'm getting settled back into classes after that thanksgiving break. I loved being home with everyone. I seriously didn't realize how much my friends meant to me until i went back and things were just awesome. Even seeing, and playing mario kart, with people i haven't gotten along with in the past made me happy. I was looking back at some peoples, and my own, journal entries...back from senior year. I can't believe some of the things that I did. I can't even justify them now. I'm sorry to everyone that I hurt. But I'm also thankful for meeting every single person that I did when i came down here to Florida. You all have taught me so much about myself, you tell me when i'm retarded and wrong, and when i need to have more confidence in myself. I think between this time last year and this year I have changed a lot. I'm not the scared girl i used to be. I'm not the one letting people take advantage of me. I'm on my own. I'm doing well. I'm not going to let the chain of events happen again that started around this time last year. I'm finally understanding myself, which is crazy. I'm 18, which is technically an adult. I don't feel like one, but I know I am. I'm on my own up here, making something of myself. And I don't think I'm hurting anyone along the way. I'm really trying guys, you have to give me something for that.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE life right now, and i love my friends. I can't wait until these two weeks of stressfulness are over, yes that's right...2 more weeks til i'm home!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until i get home, i seriously need it, like i did this past break. I miss my friends from home already, I want this break to go like the last one.

Giving thanks for my best friends (a little late from thanksgiving i know):
Sarah- you definitly make me patient, and you show me how to take jokes without getting mad. You and I are quite the same about things, we get sick together, we eat together, we live together, we go through everything together. I wish i could be as sweet and kind as you are.
Heather- you have been here for me since mrs.dells class two and a half years ago, we've had some wild times, we've had fights, but you are truly the best friend a girl could ever ask for. I know that we will be friends for so long. I'm so thankful to have met you.
Tracy- you are one of the only people always here for me and without you i'd be lost. I love our dane cook fedish, i love our bike rides, and i love just doing the stupidest things with you. Im so sad that you are so far away, but don't worry i will see you soon.
Dan- you've brought some kind of crazy side out of me, i'm not quite sure what lol, but you're great, i'm sorry things between us aren't always so good, and i haven't treated you the best at times.
Lukey- Without you luke i would never be complete. You are and always will be my best guy friend, from notes in sat class, to parties that we dont remember, to june 22, and even until we move to colorado or california or do something crazy like sky diving and vacations together. I'm sorry i get mad at you when i do.
Lyn- Oh my lynlyn. I'm so glad we became friends through hate of kristen kane at that relay for life. I'm sorry i let you down sometimes, and I'm sorry that sometimes we grow apart. You make me laugh like nobody else can. I can't wait until you come up here and live with me next year :)
Katie- I'm glad that we met through luke and lyndsey. I'm hoping that you come to UF next year because that would be awesome. You are so compassionate and so amazing in most every way, plus you're smart and beautiful. I'm glad that I can be your friend.
Keith and Brian- It's great to be your neighbors. I love doing random things for you lazy boys. You two are like big brothers to me, i'm glad i have you two to watch over me. Plus, you guys always tell me when i'm wrong and psycho. You guys make me laugh until i cry just being yourselves. :)
Sara- My best friend that I talk to the least. Don't think that I've forgotten you. We've drifted apart somewhat, but I can't wait to hang out over winter break, I'll call you don't worry :) You are my most amazing friend because you what you've been through, you're belief in god, and you're perseverance to be the what you are.

[
You're everything I wanted
Before I knew just what I wanted
And hey, hey
You're killin' me on the inside
And you're the only one I want
I can't deny] Usher