Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, November 07, 2005

[i know im just a fool whos willing
to sit around and wait for you.
but baby can't you see, theres nothing else for me to do.
im hopelessly devoted to you.

but now
theres nowhere to hide, since you pushed my love aside.
im out of my head,
hopelessly devoted to you,
hopelessly devoted to you,
hopelessly devoted to you.

my head is saying, fool, forget him
my heart is saying don't let go.
hold on to the end, thats what i intend to do.
hopelessly devoted to you] grease

i don't know what to do....seriously. this is hard for me. it only took me
2 and a half months to realize i don't really like being single. i thought i
did for awhile. but sometimes its sad living like this. things will work
out for me eventually, i just don't know when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home