Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hmm, all in all this was a great weekend. Last night sarah and i went to TGI fridays for a yummy meal, after looking for her car forever, and then rented two movies and then headed back to our room and then hung out with brian for awhile. It was good having the weekend with sarah cause we talked a lot in our search for her car and i feel like we don't really do that normally, we should more. Okay anyway after all that we watched amityville horror until we fell asleep. This morning we went shopping and bought some clothes, hangers, hair dye for me, and halloween candy. It was cool. When we got back we hung out then made some dinner after i dyed my hair and then we watched the interpreter. Basically when that was over john and liz came over and so did nick. We all hung out in my room doing random stuff until they all left. Then nick imed us to go for a walk. So me nick and sarah went walking for what was probably 2 miles or so and it was fun. I got Sarah in trouble with kyle cause i made her away message "out for a walk with my slutty roomate and nick" and he took that the wrong way. I feel completely horrible, but I don't know what to do. I'm just trying to be here for her. I hope she knows that. I guess i'm going to sit up with her until she's done talking to him and wants to sleep and then i'll pass out, i'm already really tired, but i'll wait in case she wants to talk. Then brittany is coming home tonight and she's really drunk, hopefully the 2 hour ride will sober her up and we won't have to take care of her tonight, i'm kind of too tired for that, but we'll see what happens.

Does anyone really like the cold? i love the cold, but i do wish sometimes that i had someone to come keep me warm and someone who wants to hang out with me all the time. It's kind of lonely.

ahh anyway, after i sleep we'll see how tomorrow goes, probably going to see nelsons kitty and homework all day. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home