Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

yay

Hey y'all (lol), i hope everyone's doing well. I finally feel like everything is falling into place. It's rather exciting! I have the greatest friends, and i'm meeting new ones everyday. I'm going to be working out whenever i can with brittany or caitlin. Girls nights are SOOOO fun. Boys are my friends right now. I'M DOING WELL IN MY CLASSES WITHOUT ANY EFFORT AT ALL! My family is coming this weekend which is fun, plus presents from them and my grandparents :) Sarah and I are going to see Elizabethtown saturday night. I've never felt so carefree. I'm not in a fight with anyone, thankfully. I just love life right now.

There's only one thing, i'm not sure if i'm right or not. But something is up with sarah. She's in a weird mood, keeping to herself. It's none of my business but i'm worried. I think all of her exams are taking a toll on her and i feel bad for trying to keep her from doing homework sometimes. I'm a bad influence :( I'll give her space and see what happens, i hope i didn't do anything to make her mad at me.

I'm going to go....straighten my hair, listen to music, dance, be crazy, and not do my calc homework. CAUSE I CAN! BEEEEEEEEOTCH

[I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake] ilovefalloutboywhodoesn't???

i think i'm going crazy. why am i so happy? why? why? I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Mwah haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home