Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, October 03, 2005

[Stop right there. That's exactly where I lost it.
See that line. Well I never should have crossed it.
Stop right there. Well I never should have said
that it's the very moment that
I wish that I could take back.

I'm sorry for the person I became.
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change.
I'm ready to try and never become that way again
'cause who I am hates who I've been.
Who I am hates who I've been] Relient K


I'm alone in the room, just like every other monday. But today I'm not tired enough to sleep. I have calculus homework that I still have to finish for tomorrow, but that's all i have left to do. Homework, and sit here. Sit here, and wait. Wait for you. [must I always be waiting waiting on you?]

As much as I may say that I hate being alone in this room, i do like it sometimes, on some days. Days like today. Last night for some unknown reason i got in a rather quiet, contemplative, not-sad-yet-pensive moods. Sarah may have noticed, frankly I don't know.

I miss tracy. I miss my tracy klein so much. It sucks that she is so far away that I can't help her with anything or see her. I'm just letting my best friend down. Why can't i be a good best friend?

Okay that was on my mind, it's bothering me. But there's still another biggy. I don't think about it so often, as often as most think. I only think about it when i'm alone, like now.

[Cause it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do nothing to prove. And it's you and me and all of the people. And I don't know why, I can't take my eyes off of you] good ole' lifehouse

GOD DAMMIT BROOKE. FOR ONCE DO SOMETHING RIGHT. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

countdown to not being alone- tminus 3.5 hours