Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yeah

Seeing brian so homesick made me realize how much i miss some of my friends. I miss you heather, i miss you tracy, and i miss you lyndsey. You three are awesome and i miss you guys a lot! This thursday i may leave with keith for orlando, he lives 2 seconds from UCF and if i dont leave with him thrsday i may go with alyssa friday after my classes. I really need to see heather and david. As much as i love my friends here, my new friends, and my losers of neighbors, I need those 3...soon. Tracy I can't go til thanksgiving to see you. Heather the rest of this week will be better once i see you. And lyn, don't do anything stupid that i wouldnt do. No woman, no cry.

I want to be strong for sarah and brian and keith and lyndsey and everyone having a bad time, but really...i need to be strong for me. I'm getting better at it.

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home