Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'll update sure why not.

So Friday Tracy came back, I drove over to her house..we went to jamba juiceit was fun. Then daniel and I went to heather and davids dinner party at davids house with sara and raf. They fed us salad, crab cakes, thi pasta with cheese in it, and then smores ice cream. All made from scratch, they did a good job. After that we went to lukes to see him cause he got back.

Saturday i woke up so sick so i slept until 2 when i went to work. I worked until 9 and many people visited me. Dan, Tracy, Heather, David, and Luke. It was fun, we decided to have a party at lukes so we all invited people. It ended up being Luke, Callahan, Heather, David, Tracy, Me, Dan, John and his friend, pat, and Mike Behr. SOOOOO FUNNY. I was a little drunk off of really nothing but we enjoyed every minute of it. Mike has it all on tape so i must watch it.

Sunday we woke up and then heather drove me home. When we got home i showered and got ready cause we went to my moms cousins house for a bbq. Dan came too. It was hilarious. Dan and i left that at like 645 and went to my house. I changed and we met heather david luke and pat at regal to see dukes of hazzard. So funny we liked it.

Monday dan had to watch his nephew who is 6 so we took him to the palm beach zoo at first, after we took him swimming in my pool, and then we took him to lunch/dinner with tracy. After that dan was going to go fishing so tracy and i went to the mall. We went to her house and had tacos after that. Then we rushed to go to the movies. Well on the way we saw this black convertible and this blue truck racing and we realize "Hey that is daivd truck, hey that is mike behr driving the convertible with luke in it" they didnt see us so we just followed them there and they all eventually noticed us. We got to the movie and found the lost lyndsey who was away for a week. I had 6 tickets to this movie and there were 7 of us, plus dan called to say fishing was cancelled could he go. But luke and mike left. We saw deuce bigalow european gigalow and it was quite funny. Then we got ice cream then chilled at luke cause he left this morning for white water rafting in california. He won't beback til the day before we leave.




I've realized that everyone is getting fiesty and annoyed with me or with everyone, and i realize that there isn't time for that. Mike is leaving in a week, luke and i are leaving in 8 days, tracys leaving in 9 days, heather and david are leaving in 10, and dans leaving in 11 days. We are all leaving within days of each other but we start to fight and that is not good. I'm not going to see my two best friends until thanksgiving and that's starting to hit me. Damn why do we have to go. I'm going to love it, but it's so soon, and so different. That's all i have to say. I love all of my friends you have made this summer (and the past two years) unforgettable. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home