Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, July 29, 2005

Ham is cool sometimes

[Cause every little thing you said
And every little thing you did
You made me doubt all of this
Is that what you're waiting for?
] 3DD

Okay i'm posting cause the gay kid is making me. Well mister joey is in canada and i was thinking how i want to go to canada cause it sounds cool, rob just got back from there and he liked it and the pictures are awesome, i want to goooooooooooo. Lyndsey it trying to get me to like HAM and i don't want ham, no no ewwie. Today i'm hanging out with lyn and and kt kt, i love themmmmmmmmmm. I can't wait for the fun. I'm going to go call lyn and get ready and yay. This weekends gonna be longgggggg, i can't waittttttt. Blah dee blah, i don't know what to do...i'm sorry that i get mad trac!

[I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with YOU...] tAAR

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do like Ham don't deny it!...it's ok I wove you..I'll be there in a week my love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home