Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, July 04, 2005

Defense is paper thin...

Today was okay. I spent the afternoon working with the "spelling bee champion". She's too cute (maybe one day she really will learn how to spell, and realize that knife really does start with a k, not an n). After work Tracy came over and we went to jamba juice, lyn met us, and so did mason and luke and we chilled at Greenberrys. We were taking pictures and the boy who worked there thought that it was lightning, silly silly boy. Tracy and I also made a new video, that I LOVE TO DEATH! (which may be sooner than you think). I can't wait until college, it's going to be soooo freaking awesome. I will miss KT and Lyn though, sigh my little juniors errrr seniors i mean. Dammit i'm a freshman AGAIN. Frickin A, why? Make it end. I'm a freshman and my brother's a junior....whoaaa now.

Tomorrow tracy will be over (since she couldn't spend the night) and dan will be over too, after work. Luke will stop by before he leaves, and lyn will maybe come over. I really have no friends.

After tomorrow, dan leaves wednesday for UF preview and comes back friday night. Then saturday afternoon we leave for UF and UCF to see friends that we miss, and maybe i'll meet the infamous joe and have a chat with him (as tracys mother and I discussed). I hope tracys kyle dissapears. I dont wish death on him, or anybody. But i really don't like him. He needs to go away and stop hurting her. He's a jackass. Stupid whore.

There's not much left of summer, make the best of it kiddos. Stay happy, be safe always.

RIP Shana Kay 7/3/05, so terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home