Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Trip

Monday/Tuesday:
It all started on monday when i left and drove up to g-ville. We got there at like 9 ate dinner had ice cream and then went to sleep. Orientation was the next morning and it was gay, but i met kyle and emily in my group which is awesome. I hung out with those two and then we had dinner and skits and went to the dorms where i hung out with kyle and helped him pick classes. I went with emily to the party in the basement, went upstairs and fell asleep.

Wednesday:
Woke up early (730) went to the bookstore and got gator clothes and stuff, and then i went to my advising appt and got my classes. I'M A PHYSICS MAJOR. Then we started driving up to NY. That lasted until late thursday.

Thursday:
Arrived at the Satnicks and had dinner with them. Nicole came to pick me up with rob in the car....surprise. We went to josefs with ujas, andreas, rob, and mike. We all went to applebees (oh god) and it was my birthdayyyyyyy, yay thanks mike. We all went back to joes after and hung out. It was great.

Friday:
Went to northport with lisa, ava, and holly(avas mommy). We went to panera bread after shopping and then went back to avas and watched the senior show, lmao. So funny, esp. the antelope. Then i was chilling and mich came to get me and we went to danas party which was great cause i missed them both. Dan wynn stripped for 10$ and jumped in the pool. Great. LOL.

Saturday:
Went with my parents to get a car and then went to friendlys for ice cream later on. Got dropped off at nicoles and then we went to roberts and that was funnnnnnny. We had a great time there. lol robs anorexic. Ava also did stupid stuff with my screename, lol. Let's just say i had a prom date to the school that i don't attend anymore.

Sunday:
Went with ava to the mall and shopped for awhile. That was funny, shes hilarious. After that we went and got daniel(avas brother) and went to laurens to drop off a baby present for her older sister. Then we went to avas grandparents cause it was fathers day. After that i went to the perrones with my parents to see vincenzo and maria cause they are home from NYC and Boston. After that Andreas called me and wanted to go to the movies to see batman. I convinced Ava to go too so andreas, ava, mike, nicole, and i went to see it. We took many pictures after then went to some party at a park. That was soooo funny. Apparently david rothman wanted to see me, which was awkward and funny cause hes cool. Then after all that nonsense we went to the diner. Andreas raced mike and all that good stuff. The diner was fun too.

Monday:
Hung out with my parents, went shopping, flew home.

I don't know, there were so many more things that happened but at least i documented these so i can remember them. Today is my one month anniversary with daniel <3 and tracys going away thing, im going to miss her sooo sooo much omg.
<3 ookey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home