Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, June 17, 2005

Right now im sitting in commack. This isn't my home anymore. I want to go home. Home is Wellington, home is with tracy heather and sara, home is in dans arms. This is not home. However satisfying this may be for the moment, and don't get me wrong, i love my new york friends to death, i just still don't fit in here. I'm not one of them anymore. I don't want to be. I want to be home, where i actually feel like people care about me.

Once again, i'm sitting here, online, on my vacation, while my friends are out with each other. I think i'm going to go to sleep or something. My head really hurts. This was such a bad idea. There's so many other people i need to see back home. People that are leaving me soon, people that i don't want to leave...

Love always, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home