Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Please....please, no more of this

[So from my thoughts I will exclude
The very thing that
I hate more than everything is
The way I'm powerless
To dictate my own moods

I've thrown away
So many things that could've been much more
And I just pray
My problems go away if they're ignored
But that's not the way it works
No that's not the way it works

When I go down
I go down hard
And I take everything I've learned
And teach myself some disregard
When I go down
It hurts to hit the bottom
And of the things that got me there
I think, if only I had fought them...

...You give me hope, and hope it gives me life
You touch my heavy heart, and when you do you make it light
As I exhale, I hear your voice
And I Answer you, though I hardly make a noise] Relient K

[I'm sorry for the person I became
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change
I'm ready to be sure I never become that way again
Cause who I am hates who I've been
Who I am hates who I've been] Relient K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home