Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No woman, no cry

my teeth hurt...a lot, i hate going to the dentist....but he said i have "pretty teeth" :)

I got to drive this morning a lot in la voiture de ma mere (my mom's car) and it was funnnn. My brother says i'm a better driver than her, yay. I drove mommy to work and played with the little kiddies for a little they are sooooooo cute. Then i drove me and Jarett to the dentist where the fun ensued. When we got out it was pouring so my brother and i got soaked and i had to drive home like that. Now i'm laying around and reading and leaving in an hour to get my mom and sister and then to go to lunch at mario the bakers, i love thattttt placeeeeeeeee. Tonight i may see war of the worlds with danny or just hang out with him i don't know.

This summer should never end. Ever. The only thing that would be better would be if my love tracy were here, and luko too, although ill see luko on friday night :) :) :) :) WOOOOOOOOOO.

[Can't you see that it's just rainin'
Ain't no need to go outside] JJ

4 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm coming home friday!!!!

 
At 6/29/2005 6:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't even know how i got here, but you seem interesting. keep making the world a less decrepit place.

 
At 6/29/2005 10:26 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

in reference to the first comment: TRACYS COMING HOMEEEEEEEEEE

in reference to the second comment:
who are you? and thank you i guess :)

 
At 7/01/2005 3:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see you too!!!! *smooches*

~Lexi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home