Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, June 27, 2005

the duckies are so cute

I'm tired. I'm stupid. I'm pathetic. I'm irrational. I'm me. And maybe i guess that's good enough, maybe.

[While I sit here
My mind wastes away and my doubts start to gather
What's the purpose
It feels so worthless
So unwanted like I've lost all my value
I can't find it And I'm just scared, so scared that i'll fail you

And sometimes I think that I'm not good at all
And sometimes I wonder why, why i'm even here at all
But then you assure me

I'm a little more than useless
And when I think that I can't do this
You promise me that i'll get through this
And do something right
Do something right for once] Relient K

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2005 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You!!!! I wove you! 14 days...YAY :)

 
At 6/28/2005 6:08 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

awww i wove you more :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home