Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I need to write a new journal

Back from Gainesville and UCF sadly. We saw Luke, Mike, Gabe, Lexi, and some others at UF and we saw Chels, Anthony, Tracy, and Ben at UCF. It was great fun. Details shall not be left, if you were there then you know how awesome it was. I have no other friends besides those really. The trip was amazing, i loved everything there, i cant wait to go to gainesville. Pictures are on my site.

I really miss Lukey. But i can't seem to stand being apart from Tracy. She is truly like my other half, and i love that we never fight. She makes me happy to be me. She is my bestest friend. I love her. I don't want her to go away, but must accept this fact, i will soon. But i know we will always be friends.

I love my boyfriend. He makes me happy all the time. I giggle whenever i'm around him cause he is so silly. We are going to college together. I can't wait. I can't wait for college. It will be greattttt fun. <3

Goodnight all, I am feeling sick and not wanting to write more. Bye

2 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always and forever we will be friends...I love you Brooke!!!! <3 Tracy

 
At 7/13/2005 2:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww brookey feel better! miss you :-(

-Michelle- aka michAy ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home