Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Oh Boy

All that I really have to say is WTF. Since yesterday I have been in a pissed off mood. I feel like i'm stuck in this point in my life where i'm growing up but staying young at the same time, and I have to choose what I want. I feel like there's only a few people that I can trust, and one of them is very far away and comes home next weekend and I can't wait (things will be better with her around). I cried on Saturday, and I cried last night but for two different reasons. Sometimes it feels good to cry, and sometimes it feels good when people cheer you up. Sometimes I feel like i'm going insane and crazy like I can't stop myself from being happy, and other times i feel like i need to stop being depressed. What causes this? I also don't have that much longer until i have to go up to g-ville, meet my roomates, meet my new life, and take it on full force. I'm scared, I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm unconfident, I'm every emotion possible, and I can't help it.

I want to be 16 and back in highschool, but I also want to be 20 and know what I want out of life. I can't have the first so I'll have to embrace the second.

Even though there are a handful of people I'm leaving here that I love to death, and a handful of people that are going away that i love even more. There's some part of me that wants to get away from some of these people. Some of them I can't stand, some are out to make my life hell, and some are just stupid and annoying. There's pros and cons to every situation :)

To Tracy- seriously, thank you for helping me, thanks for being there, thanks for telling me i'm dumb when I am, for telling me how amazing i am, for helping me be less sad. I've truly learned a lot from you, besides all of the joking and kidding around, we make a pretty good team ;) Love you

I think that's all for now. My mind is too full. I'll write some later.
<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home