Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm posting because tracy tells me to! I have this weird chest pain thing, it hurts, it's not good, i don't like it. Besides that i'm just enjoying the rest of summer, dreading work (only 3 more weeks), and just relaxing and bike riding. I've seen so many movies lately. I'm going to disney quest on friday to surprise my tracy ;) gosh i miss her. I miss her soooooo much. I'm going to miss everyone when i leave, i'll be very sad. I'm going to have to start packing and stuff soon it's going to be cool. Two of my roomates seem cool, the 3rd i cant find, who is she?

On another note, i finished the half blood prince and accidently told heather and david something they shouldnt know about who the half blook prince is and they are mad. I'm sorry! You tricked me!

Okay, that is all for now. I will go to sleep so i can feel better at work tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home