Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, July 29, 2005

Gizzard= Dessert and fish faces

[I'll get your dinner, your gizzard, and so much more...] Katie i love you so much but you are so blonde.

okay so today we went to petes PLACE. We got free breakfast because peter stole the check and blamed it on kathy bo bathy. But then we realized he was paying it was so sweet. Then we went to 45th street and almost died. We went to the flea market and we were the only white people. Then when we were getting our nail done i screamed something about asians in front of the chinese people. I got fake nails woo. Dan thinks that they will last for a day. Then we went to walgreens and got yummy drinks and 3 muskateer bracelets they are so cute, mine is multicolored lyns is peach kts is white. Then we went to the mall to return lyns jacket and get a new one, karen and wesley laughed at us and couldnt beleive we went to the ghetto. "I SEE ROBERTTTT PSH PSH PSH" Then we went to jamba juice and got yummy smoothie from ugly dan ross, he put a green thing in my peach smoothie i was soooooo mad. Then lyn and i watched the OC and the andy milonakis show soooooo dumb. Then we watched the amanda show and we ate yummmmmmmy chicken tacos with lyns mommy. Then we went to publix and got iced cupcakes sooooooooo good.

Lyn is a whore. I love lyn. I love katie. I work FOREVER next week. I am enslaved in CP hell for 4 nights. 3 in a row! Suck my butt. Oh i see ham though. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home