Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, October 13, 2005

AHHHHH SUCH A GREAT FEELING

Okay so maybe even though something bad happened this weekend, I can deal. And it doesn't bother me as much as it should. I mean yeah it sucks, but oh well. So things are back to normal now, life could not be better. Life is good, roomates are even better, neighbors are amazing, friends are great. I have not hated being here one day yet so far. I didn't think it was possible.

I'm so glad that sarah is such a great friend. She's always here for me, and tells me when i'm stupid and does things for me when i'm too shy to do them myself. We compliment each other well. I just hope she knows that. She's probably some part of the reason i'm not going crazy up here, her and brittany. I needed some good girl friends since i had none coming here in the first place.

ON A GOOD NOTE!!! my computer fixed itself, although i'd like to say i fixed it, it did.

ON A MORE GOOD NOTE!!! Most of this week is over, orlando is soon, everything is done except french test friday which i can deal with :)

gotta run, i'll write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home