Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, November 04, 2005

i found the cure to getting older

Okay, so it seems like my life is full up ups and downs, repeatedly. I'll be really happy and one thing will bring me down, but things always seem to work themselves out. Right now, despite how lonely i may think i am, i enjoy how my life is. Things are going fine with Diana, we talk more, she smiles, and i like getting along. Things with sarah are great, even though she has her downs, shes opening up to me more...and so am i i guess. And she looks out for me, we've never gotten in a fight lol, which would be bad considering we live together. But seriously, i haven't gotten along with any other girl as well as Sarah, okay Lindsey too cause shes so harmless. Sarah is gone and i miss her. Gosh i love brittany too. I woke up this morning and she left me a message....as a screen saver, and it was something about the toothbrushes being by the tv lol. She never ceases to make me laugh. And I'm glad that she's happy now too, after last night....and hopefully today. That sums up everything going on in my room. The boys almost set the fire alarm off last night, well...brian almost did. They are so funny. Without them and sarah and brittany i would probably be so sad. Brian randomly came over and hung out with me yesterday and it was good i must say. I like how things are going with him. I like that I can be his friend, and I like that he still wants to be mine. Let's hope things continue to go this way. Mmm what else is going on, okay old friends. I miss lukey a lot, but he has a new gf so it's understandable. I hang out with luke and mike and nick sometimes and sometimes even warner. There's nothing really going on there. Back home i think lyndseys having some problems and I hope they work out for her cause i miss her. And Tracy is mad at me. I don't know why, and if i honestly did something i'd be sorry. I just wish she would talk to me.

I had a long talk with a friend last night, and it made me realize something. But because of the talk i'm not so sad anymore. I was only sad last night for a little bit, but now i'm better. See, everything works itself out.

So this weekend is completely unplanned, it's going to be random, it's going to be fun....anddddd we'll see what happens. :)

xoxo brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home