Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

and I don't see how you could ever be anything but mine....

Umm. I suppose i'm starting to get over brian. Which is good right? I want to like other guys, ones that will treat me really well, but I don't attract those kinds of guys. I just don't want to get hurt. Not only do I not want to be lonely anymore, but I don't want him to be lonely anymore. If that makes any sense to you then good, if you have no idea what i'm talking about then you shouldn't be reading this anyway.

I want things to go well, but I hate going through the whole awkward period and stuff like that. I just want things to go well, let something good happen for me once! please? Damn damn damn, i'm doing so well. I don't even know what I want anymore. I just want to be happy. Can you do that for me?