Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, October 09, 2004

So, do you have a boyfriend?

So today was interesting. Woke up at 645 and went to Dunkin Donuts for b-fast then headed off to Forest Hill High School. The SAT 2's were not that much fun but writing and math was pretty funny. I didn't do too bad, i think i actually did pretty well. After that i came home and ate lunch and waited for lyndsey to get me for work, along with luko? ummm yeah

Work was bad at first, with **Katie/Lyndsey Fight**. Yes a fist fight. It was crazy. Lyndsey pulled her hair and katie kicked her in the shins. Ok now not really. Katie and Lyndsey got yelled at, bullshit. Katie cried, poor katie miss katie. After that we had fun. I got hit on again AHHHHHH. This guy was a brandon boyd look-alike: ya know one that could enter a contest and possibly win, yeah well one of those: he stared at me FOREVER...and then he was like "So, do you have a boyfriend?" Of course I said yes, and then he did one of those...::cough::sucks::cough:: things...like the loser cough. How pathetic. I told him lyn was single and she almost slapped me...like katie earlier. I dunno, work was funny as always...

...I didn't burn myself guys!

Thomas Daniel came to visit me :) yay. I will hang out with him tomorrow.

Lyndsey is mad at me :( i annoy her too much. blah. bad me. lol
"you don't annoy me, you are such a druggie but i love ya brookey-ookey" says lyn

"It's so much harder now
I wanna try and tell you how
There is so much love in me
Even though it's hard to see..."-yellowcard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home