Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, October 08, 2004

I'll prank you...

We pranked luke today. It was motha fuckin' awesome. It so made my day :) that and being able to leave school instead of going to stupid physics. As i was leaving these two younger boys, ugh younger boys, came up to me and were all "hey, hi, say hi back, say hi to us, hi" they wouldnt stop and they were harassing me but i kept walking. I'm too good for that. Watch yourselves boys.

Well my mother has officially left for NY, bye bye.
I'm home here by myself, well with my sister. But yeah. We are just sitting around gonna watch Shrek 2, and then people are going to come over later.

(Brooke+Tom)+(Heatheranddavid(that's a long name))+emptyhouse=ohyoudontwanttoknow

I'm going to go listen to incubus and wait for lyn to call me, ha look shes still in school since it is 2:41. I love it. wooooooooooooooooooo, good mood compared to the last few days, awesome.
"You can stay tonight,
And make everything alright.
You can hold me down,
And tell me that you're right.
Tell me what it's like to be alone?" Matchbook Romance

Brooklyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home