Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, October 07, 2004

It's just a phase...

...it will be over soon. (just a phase)

well now that that is out of my system. i love hate crew.

"you only think about yourself, you better bend before i go..." (mexico) incubus once again OF COURSE. How wonderful it's lyrics are, and how moving. They win. Period.

"maybe it's me, but i'm sick of wasting energy" (privilege) haha incubus again, wow im on a roll. okay now that that's done. Okay so, today in school was rather boring, bombed my gov't test along with everyone else, blah. I'm here with my sister and we are bored. Mom is leaving for New York tomorrow. Friends are coming over and hopefully Thomas Daniel if he wants to come over. I hope that he does. I really do. I miss him. Not the Thomas from last night, the one that i love. The one who is better than that.

Tomorrow will be a great day. I'm leaving after gov't, like my HaTe CrEw normally does! It will be great, grand, spectacular, enthralling, and a little exciting. Because i say so biotch. I'll leave you with one last INCUBUS "quote". Goodbye.

"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal
When will we learn
When will we change
Just in time to see it all come down..." (warning)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home