Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

This burns...

Literally and Figuratively, let's start off with the literal definition:

Burn(v;To be destroyed, injured, damaged, or changed by or as if by fire): yes i burnt my arm once again. ouch. i was cleaning the grill at work with this cool spray stuff and being stupid i hit my arm into it. it hurts so bad and it's rather large. Someone shoot me for being so clumsy.

Burn(v;To be or become angry) Don't know why, Lyndsey thinks i was in such an angry mood. Maybe I was. Maybe I'm tired. Maybe i just want to know that my efforts are paying off, with my friends, family, Thomas, work, school, college. I'm glad everyone is happy now. I just want a piece of happiness for me. And I realized that one of the only times I am truly happy is when i am lying in tom's arms just feeling safe and loved. I can't help thinking about him or longing for the next time to see him. The only few things to make me happy right now(in no particular order) are Thomas, Hate Crew, and a select group of friends.

Just show that you love me...i order you. I Dare You.

okay now i am going to get my arm amputated cause it hurts like hell. That and my heart...and my mind. What else is new.

"'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more" <---- i was in a phil collins mood :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home