Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

He wasn't what i wanted, what i thought no...

that song is stuck in my head cause of the weirdo i call lyndsey. "Go out with L-U-K-E(in sign language)..." her.."L-U-C-K NO!!!!!!!" uhhh okay. lol "he calls me little fajita" "well call him cupcake" um no but thats okay. my favorite "HE'S UGLY!...i didnt say that" and this made me laugh hysterically:

"she is so ugly, you are prettier than her"
"it doesnt take much"
"i know im kidding you are way prettier. she is so ugly"
"penis's aren't even that ugly"
"haha they aren't even that bad, how did we get on this topic again?"

and the weird kid from GNC: "omg you know when their whole eye is white"
"no but im pretty sure that youd be blind"
"no you just have no color"
"pupil?"
"yeah that i think thats so awesome"
"im pretty sure youd be blind"
"NO YOU ARENT its just a movie. geez"

i dunno but i love my cocksucker. haha what is with these nicknames? i love thomas also he is awesome. lyndsey "i think you should go out with tom", me "really? i think you should go out with luke" that is the note that i will end on. cause i have some homework still

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2004 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not even going to comment on that night..i was hyper and i cant see sign language so sue me lol and no comment on yea well bye bye lyndsey i love my ding-ey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home