Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

GO FASTERRRRRRRRRRRR!

Lyndsey...my favorite dongnat...oh how i love you. I will recount this evening as best as possible:

school...work...lyndsey came. We goofed off, told stories, and ended up spilling things, breaking the ice machine, and creating the *NEW* FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE (you all thought i was crazy but no it's good and i will be a millionaire) haha. Basically we talked like we normally do, i learned she cant use a fax machine, she got hit on by the red-head boy (but denies it and says it was me), she cant remember simple elemental things, and we drew on her folder. Mainly these two words, which are now OURS BITCH:
1) Dingnat- basically meaning small penis and is my new name? yes i am a dingnat, because i am short and wide...thanks lyn
2) Dongnat- basically meaning large penis and that is...::surprise:: lyndsey cause she is tall :/

Now...these two words are interesting, hahaha. Dingnats are yummy in my tummy. (says lyndsey) And there is a song, something like: "DINGNAT, DINGNAT, BROOKE IS A DINGNAT!"

there was something else like...."no i heard it's pretty big" "i could have told you that like a year ago...have you seen his hands and feet.""yeah they are pretty big but that doesnt mean anything" oh and then..."well we can stand them next to each other and say DROP YOUR PANTS...and compare" lol lyndsey you are a weirdo

After, driving home...there is a clam tail truck. Which says TAILS 99cents...here is the convo:
me: "TAILS 99cents"
her: "I WANT A TAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I WANT A TAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL."
me: "Clam and shrimp tails, CLAM tails."
her: "Who wants clam tails?"
me: "To eat...okay?"

the stupidity continues..."have you seen his hands? they are so small! he has a smaller penis then YOU do."

okay that is all folks...why do we think of these things? i don't know lol. I think it's what's on our minds. Love you all <3

2 Comments:

At 9/15/2004 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its lyndsey for the record brooke said dingnats are yummy in HER tummy and also i do not have penises on my mind lol these are allll lies!!!! ok maybe not all of it ok maybe just those two things are but it was fun i have to say yes and i was TAILLLLLLSSSS lol

 
At 9/15/2004 10:23 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

lyndsey, lyndsey, lyndsey...you are so weird lol. I mean...I love you. Oh how i enjoy our weirdness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home