Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, September 10, 2004

If only, I had one wish...

ahhh The Ataris, what an amazing band:

"If only, I had one wish
I'd want a Million, Trillion lifetimes
That I could spend with you
Fall in love with you, again and again"

Love: An expression of one's affection...this was the best definition that i could find. The one that made the most sense to me. I truly think that i am going crazy. So long ago, when i was going out with Rick, i thought i had it all. HE loved me, or at least he said he did. It didn't mean anything to me then. It was just something to say. It didn't make me feel they way that i do now. I don't really know how to explain it. Tom isn't just a boy that I can live with, he's someone i can't live without. During the hurricane, when i was scared to death, I couldn't stop thinking about if he was okay or what he was doing or how i couldn't get in touch with him. He has this way of getting to me, Making everything okay, being there for me when i'm sad, making me laugh with his stupid faces and voices, and there's a place in my heart that only he can fill. I used to envy people for what they had, a couple of years ago i wanted a boyfriend so bad, but this time i think i did it right. I waited for the one that i wanted, and i won't screw it up. I love thomas, and i don't care who knows it.

"sometimes love is a d d i c t i o n , sometimes it hurts like hell, sometimes you just can't get enough..."
BROOKE

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2004 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww brookey. im happy for you =] =]

miss you lots and lots.

.christina.hagedorn.

 
At 9/12/2004 10:42 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

hey fagedorn ;) i miss ya too, hope you're having fun in orchestra and everything without me. Tell Diana i said hi, hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home