Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, August 30, 2004

I don't want to know...

Lately I, and others, have been sharing too much information, and people are getting disusted lol. I personally find these things funny, and entertaining, but others dont feel the same way, at all. I'm sorry to you.

Okay, on a happier note...It is my birthday on friday and lyndsey is horny and i think it is funny. She and I have the weirdest conversations and it is funny. "I'm just good with words, i think people should take lessons from ME." lol I enjoy her...a lot. Heather and Luke are funny and I LOVE THEM a lot.

Tom is...in fact...the best...ever. I luv him.

Furthermore, I learned that I CAN NOT PLEASE EVERYBODY. Deal with it. I will do what I want, to, for, and with, who i want...and you can't stop me.

3 Comments:

At 8/30/2004 6:57 PM , Blogger ~Heather~ said...

shake it like a salt shaker

 
At 8/30/2004 10:09 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Yeah, you mean...again? i think you like my "shaking like a salt shaker"...i love you

 
At 9/15/2004 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa i never said i was horny lol this is lyndsey by the way oh i kno you enjoy me im just that special lol im one of the people sharing info arent i? yea i kno i am but i love it lol and also i enjoy you too brooke lol bye bye!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home