Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

What's your fantasy?

I promised Luke that I would write down my fantasies...well now I don't know how good they are compared to Heather's one about sex on the beach in figi:

1) Travel to Europe again, but with Tom...or someone really cool. See all that there is to see there and just have fun, fun is the key to all.
2) Tom will get me a good, meaningful birthday present...or not...that's cool too. He needs to think himself...it may reveal some things.
3) Fantasy eh?....meet brandon boyd you say? why yes...thank you

Ok, now that that is over ::oh the horror:: my birthday is...next friday! wow yeah...i'm having people over then for a semi-shindig of some sorts. I think it will be very fun. Don't you? Lol. Some people are ccccrrraaazzzzyyyy yes...that way crazy, so crazy i just can't even think about them, like david g. or that michael behr one.

I miss CN boys, they are coming back soon :)
magnet08: Ay! Its brooke, whats happening?
Oh man...i miss that boy. and josh and hartley and del (who happened to call me the other day hehe) well yes this has been a lovely entry about fantasies and whatnot. What is your fantasy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home