Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Frances...I'll kill you

Ok now Frances, I dare you to do it. Try ruining my birthday!! Guess what i still win. Dominik is coming from Germany to visit us hopefully, shhh don't tell Heather, it won't be happening til around...oh say...
Dominik: and i would be there on heathers 18th birthday
Now wouldn't that be a great present. Better than any material things.

Luke is very concerned with the conditions of Africans. Sometimes that boy makes me think. I love him dearly but yeah...he cares so much about other people, people that he doesnt even know...i need to find someone for him, someone to make him happy. Look at this:

CRRRRAAAAAAZZZZY: they took 50 random people, put them in a house and poured gas on the house and lit it on fire and shot anyone who ran out of the house
CRRRRAAAAAAZZZZY: they cut one guys hands off because he was nigerian and smeared the blood in his wifes face, and when his brother tried to help him they cut off his hands too and laughed

I'd like to say...that I love Thomas. I dunno how i know this, it just feels so right. I'd do anything for him. Scary.

My Grandparents want to take me out for MY BIRTHDAY avec my tomo. That should be interesting. Now i must go do some more homework before i help out my crazy friends with their video ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home