Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Today was long...

Heather woke me up at around 9:01...wow that extra minute helped me a lot lol. So i woke lyndsey up when i called her for the beach but she went back to sleep cause she didn't know what i was saying. H and I went to get gas, dunkin donuts, and then sophies, and lukes. We then went to the beach and DP and LL met us there. It was grand. We got ice cream, well mine was strawberry smoothie kinda the reddish color of my face. It hurts. Okay, back on track. We then went to lukos where we had some fun. lol we went swimming in the green pool, luke tried to get me onto the roof of the office to jump into the pool but uhh yeah my shortness prohibited me from getting from the ground to the tree, tree to the roof. Ouch. Frosty ate a coconut AGAIN and was weird. Lukes pants fell off, and heather and david disappeared. Hmm. Luke made me smell one of his strawberry things, it was pleasant, kinda like my smoothie from earlier in the day lol. But yeah while i was at the Lewis residence, miss katie lewis called me to come to work. what freaks i work with. but oh how i love them. yes that was my day

hmm tom. it's hard not to love him. but so difficult at times. why are we not close enough? what will it take to make it that way? but like heather says, "she has to see if the 'cant get enough of them' stage lasts with her and david" that's how it is. I can't get enough of his weirdness, stupidity, and irresistable ways. I can't explain it. We are close at times, and things are great, but theres always another secret that he can't tell me. What will it take? When will we be comfortable around each other? What the fuck is wrong with me?

"That's what you get for falling again
You can never get 'em out of your head
It's the way
That he makes you feel
It's the way
That he kisses you
It's the way
That he makes you fall in love..."-sugarcult

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home