Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Sunday, September 19, 2004

I'm in that place...

Where i need to know that someone loves me. Better yet, I need to feel that someone loves me. I need to laugh and i need to cry sometimes. I always feel better after crying, like that i-dont-care-im-better-than-you-so-stop-making-me-cry feeling. I'm in that...after awhile i need a kiss to keep me going stage. anywho...

ive been biting my lip...it hurts...am i nervous? maybe it's because its...

...almost 6 months. wow. who'd have thought, lol not me. After almost a year of not having a boyfriend i wasn't looking for anything like this. But it's awesome. I love thomas. Just one month and he beats rick. although in so many ways he already has. Advice from michelle made me think : "don't fall in love brooke. it hurts so much" too late mich. way too late. i'm in love and i've finally realized it. i've decided that if i get hurt from this i dont care. Its been worth it already and i learned so many things about myself. I'm in love, what can i say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home