Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Why am i so bad?

My Thomas Daniel always makes me want to be so bad. But then there's that subconscious voice in the back of my head:

Don't do it Brooke. He's just a boy. Don't think about it.

I hate that little voice. I wish things were so much easier and you didn't have to worry about so many things. That would be Ideal. Well anyway, Yesterday i did mucho college app stuff. It sucked my ass. But after i accomplised those...i was able to head over to my thomas' house for a few hours. Here's where the brief intermission of my commentary comes in.

Then we headed back to my house when the h called, then i called lyn, then we went to my house and tom went back to his. I had some chinese food and then lyn came over then Tom then we went to the movie. We had to save 5 seats for the people coming which wasn't that hard considering the movie was packed. Afterwards heather gave us the silent treatment. Which soon ended when we went to Starbucks(where lyndsey got a free coffee). We went back to heathers and watched some....amazingly HOT wrestling btwn Justin and David-o. Never again. NEVER again.

Went home and fell asleep right away and then woke up today at 1130...oops

well now im gonna go do stuff til i go to work with lyn....hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home