Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I'd give my life for just one kiss...

First off HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY SARA MARIE!! i love you so much. im sorry that this hurricane is on your birthday, and the last one was on mine. Pray for incubus to be on still!

So people came over last night, lyndsey around 5 and then Tom around 630 and then heather and david after their movie. I know Heather really likes this one, and they seem great together. We had some fun watching sex and the city, but i was so tired that i made them leave, i feel kinda bad but i know they went to her house for some fun of their own.

I'm not sure what i am feeling at the moment, pertaining to thomas. But i know it's good. A little while ago we talked about how we aren't comfortable in front of each other sometimes, or at least i wasn't. But that has all changed now. Don't know why. It's just how it is. It's what love does to you. I can't get enough of laying in his arms, or going to his house, or just hanging out with him. He completes me and we are awesome together. It's when we are apart that makes things difficult. And i probably won't get to see him for a long while with this hurricane.

Last night, it took every ounce of my strength not to run away to tom's house, now that i have my license. He has a generator, i wish i was 18 and could do whatever i wanted. I know for one thing that i would be at Tom's house right now. I can't stop thinking about him.

Is this normal? Cause i know i've never felt this before.

I can't think about him anymore, all i know is that he better come get me after the storm or something cause i may die of deprivation. I love him too much.

P.s. i will miss all of my friends during this stupid storm AGAIN! someone come get me after this is over cause i love you guys.

BROOKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home