Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Could I be your memory?

The rain falls in angry sheets on my window. The thunder envelops me, as if tempting me, trying to make me say the words I dare not say. What is this feeling? The one where you know exactly what you want, but at the same time know nothing at all. It scares me. Not only the intimidating powerful boom of the thunder, but the feeling of uncertainty. Will it go away? or will I overcome my selfishness?

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2004 10:37 PM , Blogger ~Heather~ said...

You are anything but selfish, Brooklyn. Don't sell yourself short. If anything, you are the most selfless person I know. Tell whoever made you think that to fuck themselves.

With hate and love,
Jack

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home