Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, October 15, 2004

I'm alone

Everyone is gone. Well not gone, that's only Chelsea, Heather!, Pat, Luke, and David. Tom was supposed to leave but he's staying. Lyndsey is with BrNan and Joey. And Sara is with Raffael, of course. Yeah so, tonight will be calm yay. My Dad is coming from New York for today. I will probably drive to get him from the airport. It will be fun.

I miss everyone :(

What is with this L~L business? They should just do it.

You're the only one
I'd be with til the end
When I come undone
You bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms

I don't want to fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cause I'm in love Y with you

BROOKEJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home