Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

hey y'all

i don't remember the last time i wrote in this, i've been swamped with work. Gov't and applications and all. And also real work. Went to that on Tuesday with Lyn. Tom came to visit, such a good boyfriend :) then after that i did homework. School was okay.

I love Heather Kimberly Reagan. She is so strong and for that i admire her.

Besides Lukes obscene drawings in paint, that he saved to all the computers, the day went pretty well. I went to Thomas' cause i love him, we chilled for awhile and he wouldn't let me eat chinese with him and his mommy but we had fun. I just love being with tom, simple as that. I'm kind of attracted to his hyper-ness, he makes me laugh so hard. I love you baby.

Tomorrow i am going with him to buy the most *awesome* sweatshirt that $54 can buy. Let me show my excitement. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! hehe and we will spend some time at his house and i will help him with mathematics, since i am the master...that makes me think

you all can call me MASTER brooke from now on, it sounds appealing

"My head is spinnin' But my heart is in the right place..."- my dear ashlee simpson

2 Comments:

At 10/14/2004 2:51 PM , Blogger ~Heather~ said...

I refuse to call you Master. Math genius is ok but I prefer "New York Dork." York and Dork rhyme. Now THAT has a ring to it!

 
At 10/14/2004 6:21 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

I am MASTER! bitches

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home