Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Friday, January 28, 2005

maybe all of my worrying has paid off. my hours on end of crying has actually paid off and im finally accepted to college. What could be better? First my ateam, i feel actually wanted and needed and useful there. Then today my parents made me look at 5 cause they knew somehow about the decision online and i looked. To my surprise this is what i found;

"Congratulations! The Office of Admission has approved your application to the University of Florida for 2005 FALL .

An official notification of admission and additional materials will be mailed to you soon.

On behalf of the Office of Admission, welcome to the Florida Gator family!"

Im in the gator family!!!! Im about to buy all of the clothes from the store online just to be like Daniel :) OMG, and my parents are buying me Saitos for dinner!!! Fucking Saitos, i never get Saitos! OMG! Im ecstatic and i finally don't have to worry at all!!! Thank gabe (god). Now i'll prolly be allowed out cause my parents love me for getting into college!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home