Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

you don't know me like that....

[Boy you stay inside my mind ain't no denyin' that
And only you could do them things that got me comin' back
Gotta be the realest thing that I have ever felt
And I'll do wat I gotta do to keep you to myself cause...]

work was rather uneventful, besides learning that luke is gay, lol. ATeam practice was amazing, i was doing amazing. Wonderful! I think i got like 4 math questions each within 3 seconds, that surprises me. Besides all of that school was dumb, and besides having no time to do anything, i got everything done. Between 7 and 11 this is what i have done:

woke up, got ready, got dan, school, all 6 classes, home, changed for work, got dan, ateam, work, did calc hw, work, came home, showered, did PHYSICS homework, found outfit for ateam, found pics of HC for the yearbook ad, did chp 11 outline, and did my laws of life essay. I feel extremely accomplished. What is overcoming me? Someone needs to read my laws of life essay, i so got that shit done.

oh yeah i was also somehow told i owed my mom 70 dollars for cell phone bills because they were probably all from kyle, oh well. I told her no, and that she should change my phone plan cause its not my fault, so she did, and i dont owe 70 dollars.

tomorrow is a late start day which entails: petes place, school, work. Thursday: ateam ON TELEVISION!!!!!?!?!?!!??! OH SHIZA and then physics then FAIR OMG OMG OMG. Friday: makeup enviro test and then NOTHING, oh i mean, sims 2 with luke. Saturday: took katies hours 2-9 cause she works too much so ill prolly do something before and after that. Sunday: work prolly 2-6. SO SO much to do i need to relax. Right now, im going to sleep, without talking to anyone, to relax, and be calm, and peaceful :)

keep on keepin' on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home