Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, January 13, 2005

humm

boredom overcomes me. im glad things are cool with the NHS gang now, or so i think... well yeah.

i'm going to say that i'm really glad that daniel is my friend, and that i met him when i moved here. He certainly knows how to be here for me when i need him, and even though some things weren't too good for us, this friendship makes me happy. Thanks for being there for me hun. Even the joking around makes me laugh in times when im sad. You're great (even though you say im fat).

Other than school and work nothing much is going on. I'm just tired and bored and confused and angry all at the same time. But along with those i am simultaneously happy. im weird, what can i say.

ASori12: ya..im really pointing a gun toward ur head
bRoOkEy9387: i know you are, stop
bRoOkEy9387: don't kill me
ASori12: will u even be missed?
bRoOkEy9387: i hope so
ASori12: by the gentlemen who pay hourly?

apparently im a hooker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home