Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

avoiding me eh?

well now. this journal is being forcefully written, why am i writing? im not your slave boach! All i hear from the little voice in my ear is "brooke brooke brooke, brookey ookey you're the one, you make bath time lots of fun"...wow (in the kyle/john/dan/brett/david way) To clear things up "you's a ho" Anyway today was okay..like a 9.141592654 (6+ pi) on a scale of 7. Im pretty sure tomorrow is going to suck with work and all. GAH KILL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"Can't you see what you do to me baby?
You make me crazy you make me act like a maniac" eminem

"...I'm from new yorkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
and you cant take shit for granted cause life is too short..." ja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home