Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, January 01, 2005

"Tell me again (Tell me again, my baby),
That we'll be Lovers and Friends"

HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!!! '05 gonna be great

"And it may seem kind of crazy but it's true
Everything is all about you, yeah"

This is oh so true. Today I went to Universal, both parks, crazy. Saw that shrek 4-d ride thing, and in the middle donkeys like "in the morning im making waffles!" The most random thing, and I thought of Kyle. He said it was his favorite line. How did i remember that??

Two, um...Three New Years Resolutions:
1) Become close with my friends again, i miss them so much
2) Stop getting so angry. Why am I always such an angry person?
3) Make you happy....er than you are now

3 Comments:

At 1/01/2005 3:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is without question the best line in the movie. But yea, '05 in gonna be sweet, i'm really excited to be sharing it with you. Oh, and, i dunno if i can get any happier.

~Kyle~

 
At 1/01/2005 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know it's all about me...:)

 
At 1/01/2005 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad new years treated you well!! im looking forward to hangin with you later this week!! *smooches*

~Lexi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home