Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Saturday, December 25, 2004

I'm falling down...

When i catch my breath...

Hello all, MERRY CHRISTMAS, It is winter break and i am enjoying my free time rather nicely. After school ended on Thursday I had work which i no like. Then work on Friday til 6 which was not pleasant either. Kyle came over to keep me company at night and we watch shrek and just laugh until we no want to watch anymore. I tried to play this footballgame on our new xbox but i was very very bad at it. Kyle and Jarett laughed at me. I so silly. I really like this sweater that katie got me. It is so comfortable and smells nice and it's turquoise. Everybody is chillin today since it is Christmas, i miss the NY snow on xmas and tomorrow i have work and then Napoleon Dynamite with the crewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg omg omg, i miss them so much. Right now im doing college stuff which sucks and i think that the SATNICKS are coming over today!! Haven't seen them since i went to NY this summer, Ava and i got along so well after not being friends for awhile and now i really look forward to seeing them. YAY.

...It's you i breathe

2 Comments:

At 12/25/2004 6:46 PM , Blogger ~Heather~ said...

it's spring break? really? since when?
love always

 
At 12/25/2004 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a good christmas!! im glad!! give me a call this week and we'll hang out!! *smooches*

~Lexi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home