Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"Can't you see what you do to me baby?...

...You make me crazy, you make me act like a maniac." eminem

Today was okay. Just okay. Well, maybe a little better than okay. Not to the point where i want to cut my insides out, nor to the point where i'm jumping up and down with joy. You know how it is. It will be fixed, hopefully over break, more time, more money, more bitches, ho. Went to school, went to mall, went to toms, helped kyle with calc, and then luke came over.

Ways I am going to try not to stress out over this break:
1. Use Heather's stress things to hit people ;)
2. Do a little dance
3. Have a fun new years party with the crew
4. Chill with my gangstas
5. Make a little love
6. Work, which may add to the stress, so come visit me!
7. Do absolutely nothing, which makes me happy
8. Run, because it is about time that i stop with this fat nonsense
9. Get down tonight

hm that about sums it up. Yep yep. Where did all of my friends go? No clue. Plans for tonight? Watch wheel of fortune and jeopardy cause that's how i do. It will be fun, amazing, and enthralling. Just like me. I just had din din and now my mouth is all tingly from the spicy spicy food bah. Make it better...pweeze? Now i am lounging around in my stylish pj pants.

"You are the word I am looking for when I'm trying to describe how I feel inside
And the right one just won't come to my mind" - eminem

2 Comments:

At 12/21/2004 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help ;)

~Kyle~

 
At 12/22/2004 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to concentrate on #8... sit ups are the way to go

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home