Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Monday, December 20, 2004

Good Day = Good Journal (I Win)

*This journal need not contain stupid, insufficient, menial portions of my life*

Well today was a milestone, actually. People have finally realized that I am the kind of person who does not function well under pressure. I kick and scream and cry. I make a fool out of myself when I am angry, or sad, or just annoyed. But at this exact moment, "slice of life" as mrs bretherick would say, I am especially relaxed and unbothered. Let it stay this way. Everyone should feel this way:

Happy- with all of my friends

Satisfied- with life

Jittery- like a little child, not knowing what to expect

Flirtatious- because i am, just not with the right people

Silly beyond words- have you heard me the past few days? that shall explain it

Dazzling- cause that's what i do

Adorable- however cute you say I am

Accomplished- with school and the future

I haven't felt happy in a really long time. I haven't felt extraordinary. I haven't felt pretty. I haven't felt ME. But I have found ME, more or less. With little help from friends. I did it myself. Finally something i have done on my own, and it feels amazing.

Even if i'm not the best, or the brightest. I am what i make of myself. I'm sorry if i offend you, i'm sorry if my actions cannot be backed by logical thought. My brain does not think that way at all. It do what I want, for myself, for my body, and for my heart.

"I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly..."

2 Comments:

At 12/20/2004 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i love you and i am very glad that you are happy! *smooches*

~Lexi

 
At 12/20/2004 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your so cute

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home