Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Sunday, December 19, 2004

cut you?

well last night was productive, and relaxing. After luke left cause i was falling asleep and after all of the drama i got time for me :) I layed in bed around 930 with A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, watching home alone 2, with the light on, in my warm bed, not talking to anyone. And i FELL ASLEEP. I proceeded to wake up around 630? which happens to be the time i wake up whether we have school or not because i'm dumb, i even woke up at 630 on the late start day!

Well when i woke up i shut the light and the television and then went back to sleep and woke up at 10 after 12 amazing hours of sleep. Then when i woke up Daniel Lee asked me if he could have the gov't voacbulary, and me being the "nice person" that I am, copied them for him and then he came to get them. we talked for ahwile while Tom drew obscene pictures on my board again! What will we do with him? I made fun of Dan for a little, mostly cause he didn't want to wear clothes to my house? I'm scared. Well after Dan left, Thomas and I went to see Blade Trinity which happened to be veryyyyyy good. I liked the Van Wilder guy and the guy who was Dracula (blood icky).

Then I came home and changed and got all dressed for work, which happened to make me angry, I made smart ass comments the whole time which maybe i shouldn't have done. Whateva! lol i don't currrrrr. After everyone left it was lynlyn and I running around like crazy people and i thought we would die. So we called Andrew Bo-Bandrew who got mad at us cause we woke his ass up and made him come down to close. We have such fun that lyndsey was on the floor crying, cause of my MERRY-GO-ROUND!!!!!! omg i love it. It is amazing! you should try it.

As we were walking out of the mall, i get scared. I hate walking out by myself but lynlyn was there and this time two guys in a car were screaming at us, saying hi and that they were crying cause we didnt say hi. Then they screamed I HATE WHITE PEOPLE at us but i think they were white, I was so scared.

Now i am home, showered and all, so I am not a icky brookey.

ohhhh and today i got hanukkah presents, a skirt, sweater, and scarf, and a credit card thing with lots 'o money on it! Today was a good day, mostly.

hahahaha:
CRRRRAAAAAAZZZZY: i put santaclaus on my buddy list and hes online
I XBaLdEaGLeX I: so
I XBaLdEaGLeX I: hes a cool guy
I XBaLdEaGLeX I: are you scared?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home