Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Thursday, December 16, 2004

la dee dah

school was pretty coy today...guidance luko left me, lit everyone left me, calc was chill, enviro was gay, gov't was so funny, and physics was sleepy. Today we found out A-Team practices will begin on Tuesday and i am excited, i'm such a freakin' dork, but i don't care. I do what i want. Sam is the captain and my hero, i love her, christine, heather, and everyone from last year will be, with the addition of a junior i believe :)

besides that stuff other things are okay, unbelievably, i haven't laughed so much in so long, thank you. My car is amazing, but needs to be washed, and my friends are incredible. There are minor controversies that need to be dealt with, in time. Right now i have work soon and i may go outside, lookin' hot, and wash lexi (not alexis douglas). First i will do my hair and then i will proceed to the other tasks. I wish people would call me instead of me calling everyone, surprises are fun and i am lazy.

My last topic will be about break which is soon and i will be able to do many things that i want to do, i hope i dont work a lot and have mucho time for my friends.

love you all

1 Comments:

At 12/16/2004 3:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-Team is going to be SO awesome!

We desperately need a Junior who is proficient in music and art history knowledge. The other categories, everyone from last year has covered. We'll ask Mrs. Dell for a Junior who can fit out needs :)
I'm sad that we didn't begin practice sooner---as I've been reminding her about it the whole year :( Oooh OOOOOH, maybe we can practice over the break! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!! Covert A-team meetings outside the school... and we could sneak the buzzers out... OR, OMG, we could definetly practice with buzzers from the game Taboo. How incredible would that be? UNDEFINABLY INCREDIBLE! As incredible as 2(pi)k on the cotangent graph. (Or, I could be the only one that thinks that :P because I am the Ultimate Loser)

Hm... btw, as per Christine's idea... we might have you straightening my hair on....

WOOPS, g2g ;P

| |_ x tan 270,
Samantha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home