Do it now cause...

Tomorrow ain't promised today

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Nelly Interlude for those of you who are reading

she’s right ya know (uh uh), she's right (ah) Man, she's right ya know (uh uh), she's right (ow!)You stand there looking at me (at me)I stand herre looking at you girl (at you boy)You know exactly what's on my mind (yeah yeah)

It’s just so easy to see (to see)
You came here looking for me (but uh uh)
But I don’t do that type of thing all the time, yeah(You want me to)
Come here boy I got a little something for ya(You got a little bit, can I get a little bit? yeah yeah)And I don’t know (I don't know what it is but I just want to get to know ya, alright alright..yeah yeah)

3 Comments:

At 12/01/2004 11:43 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

you fuckin ho bag

 
At 12/02/2004 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dans right, nelly is the sucks

~Kyle~

 
At 12/05/2004 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quien es Nelly? JK :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home